- To ensure timely delivery of our desserts to you, Grace's Carrot Cake ships our desserts Wednesday of each week with UPS 2nd Day Air. UPS Ground is also available where deliveries can be made in 1-2 business days, to avoid weekend transit.
- All our desserts are small-batch and made-to-order. Please allow 2-3 days for order processing.
- If order is needed on a certain day or for a special occasion, please e-mail us to ensure timely delivery.
- Yes! Pickup is available on all orders. Just select the pickup option at check out. Our pick-up location is at The Caterer's House, located at 676 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11216
- Local delivery will be available soon! Please call 347-770-2844 to confirm if delivery is available to your area.
What are the shipping options and costs?
- We currently offer UPS 2nd Day Air for all US Continental shipping.
- To learn more about UPS 2nd Day Air, visit here
- UPS Ground is only available when delivery can be made within 1-2 days
- All orders are shipped express with at flat $15 shipping fee. Orders over 6 lbs ship at an additional fee.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
*NEW* Please Note: Our delicious Carrot Cakes are now sold in a perfect loaf size!
- Loaf pan is 7-7/8" (L) x 2-7/8" (W) x 2-1/2" (H)
- Serves 8-10
- Comes in a white cake gift box
- Cookies ship individually wrapped (2 per bag) in a paper box. Size of container depends on size of order (1/2 lb, 1 lb or 2 lbs).
- Cakes will be shipped frozen with additional gel ice packs. Ice packs and products may thaw in transit. Please allow for cake to come to room temperature before eating. Frozen cakes should thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours prior to enjoying.
- Precautions are always made to avoid shifting and damage to your order. The cakes are carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, gift tissue, cellophane and a lovely orange bow, in a cozy box to avoid shifting! Cookies are packed to avoid shifting, with a mini cup of our decadent spiced frosting on the side!
- Cakes may be kept, covered, at room temperature for a day. For longer periods of time, cake should be wrapped (to maintain freshness and flavor) and refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 months.
- Cookies can be stored wrapped at room temperature for up to 2 days, tightly wrapped and refrigerated in a Ziploc bag for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- The standard cake loaf serves 8-10
- The 8" 4-layer cake serves 10-12
- The 10" 4-layer cakes serves 14-20
Cake (with no modifications): enriched flour, organic carrots, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, walnuts, pecans, raisins, pineapple, coconut, ginger, citrus peel, vanilla, cinnamon, spices
Cookies: enriched flour, rolled oats, organic carrots, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, butter, walnuts, raisins, pineapple, coconut, ginger, citrus peel, vanilla, cinnamon, spices
Frosting: butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla bean paste, natural and organic spices and flavorings
Gluten-Free cakes and cookies contain gluten-free flour (no nut flours). We use a blend of King Arthur All-Purpose Gluten Free Baking Flour and xanthum gum for texture.
*Our facility processes wheat, milk, eggs, nuts and soy products.
What if there is an issue with my order?
- We stand behind our products 100%! If for any reason you are not happy with your order please contact us immediately with your concern and we will aim to make it right. Please be sure to read our Refund/Return Policy.